Genuine Harris Tweed 250 Grams Remnants Pack
Suitable for small crafts such as bows, appliques, accessories, cushion cover decorations, flowers, dolls, small purses, clutches, wallets, tablets, phone cases, and more.
1 metre ( 150x100cm) of Harris Tweed weights between 600-700 grams
- These Remnant packs are a lucky dip and contains assorted Harris Tweed offcuts.
- The size of each piece in this will vary.
- The weight of the package is 250 grams.
****Pictures are for illustration purposes only. We are unable to upload pictures of each individual pack available.
- Material: 100% new wool.
- Colour: Assorted Harris Tweed®
- Packs Pattern: You can choose the patterns of the Harris Tweed in your pack from the drop-down menu: Solid Colours, Patterned (Checks and Herringbones), or a Mix.
- No Orb labels will be provided with this order
- Weight: 250 grams
- Care: Wash the tweed as little as possible. Dry clean is preferred. Hand-wash in cool, clean water, 30 degrees maximum. Leave to dry naturally away from direct heat sources and out of sunlight.
Harris Tweed Colours
One single colour of the Harris Tweed® cloth is the result of a blend of several yarn shades.
Harris Tweed® weavers use infinite yarn colours and weave combinations to guarantee the fabric depth and intensity of colour.
Boost Your Labels
Our Boost Your Labels Programme does not apply to purchases of remnants packs.
***Read more about the Boost Your Labels Programme here!
Shipping & Returns
- Same-day delivery on orders placed before noon.
- Orders placed after noon will be shipped the next working day.
Read more about Shipping and Returns Policy here.