Hello!! Welcome to the Harris Tweed Bost Your labels Program.
As providers of original and high-quality Harris Tweed, we include Orb labels in all orders to enable our customers to certify their handcrafted items made using Harris Tweed.
By default, we sent small labels but you can contact us to let us know if you need larger labels or a mix.
Or you can let us know your label choice by leaving a message under “Order Notes” at the checkout.
Here is our labels allocation explained:
- 1 small label for each piece of Harris Tweed included in any of our Harris Tweed Bundles.
- 3 small labels or 1 large label per half a metre (Double width – 150×50 cm)
- 6 small labels or 3 large labels per metre (Double width – 150 x 100 cm)
- 2 small labels or 1 large label per half a metre (Single width -75 x 50 cm)
- 4 small labels or 3 large labels per metre (Single width – 75 x 100 cm)
Boost Your Harris Tweed Labels
We are aware of the need to get more labels, especially when handcrafting small items.
The Boost Your Labels Program allows us to provide our customers with more labels according to the size and value of their order and also according to the Harris Tweed Authority Labels Policy.
Boost Your Labels :
- Get + 2 additional small or 1 large Orb label for every additional £10 spent on orders over £40.
- Get+ 3 additional small or 1 large Orb label for every additional £10 spent on orders over £80.
*** Boots Our Labels only apply to the total order value worth of Harris Tweed Bundles and single pieces (30×25 or 30×50). It does not apply to purchases of half metres or metres of Harris Tweed. excluding any other products available in our shop and P&P (Postage & Package).
We follow closely the Harris Tweed Authority Labels Policy and we have done all the calculations to deliver the best label size according to the size of the fabric pieces we have on offer or the amount of fabric bought per order.
This will allow our customers to understand and comply with the regulations to produce handcrafted items using beautiful Harris Tweed.
We hope this helps!
We Love Harris Tweed